Join Hastings County and Christina Bagatavicius an entrepreneur and co-founder of Bespoke Collective, a successful creative consultancy with an international roster of clients built over the last decade. She works on award-winning communications, generous community engagement, and new approaches to cultural placemaking. Her business is committed to reimagining how civic life and culture can bring people together in meaningful ways.
Christina brings a values-driven approach to every project that she takes on and has developed a scalable business model that allows her to juggle small nonprofit clients, alongside large public engagement and communication campaigns that sometimes require a team of more than twenty people. Over the years, she has worked on the revitalization of Toronto’s waterfront, the Fogo Island Inn, the Indigenous Fashion Arts Festival, the School of the Art Institute of Chicago, and a conference on the future of creativity that traveled across the US.
This event will allow business owners and tourism operators to connect with each other and learn through storytelling about business challenges and successes. They will also explore the next steps in their business through creative activities. Join us to build a more connected business community while creating opportunities for new partnerships.
Topics will include:
- Overcoming business challenges in the early days and now
- What it means to be a values-driven business
- Creative entrepreneurial tips learnt from wearing many hats
- Why flexibility, creativity, and community are non-negotiables in business
- How to sell new approaches that feel risky
- The benefit of incorporating over solo entrepreneurship
- How to build a lean and scalable business with an amazing professional network
- Surviving COVID and maintaining visibility working from home
- How to find ideal clients by playing to your strengths
- The hardest things about running a creative consultancy solo
- How self-awareness around mental health can positively affect your business
Following the speaking session there will be a catered lunch and a networking activity to connect with fellow entrepreneurs and business owners.
Tuesday, December 19th, 2023
10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
at Marble Arts Centre
13 Bridgewater Rd, Tweed, ON K0K 3J0
$20 Recommended or pay what you can. Proceeds go to a local charity.
Follow the link below to get your tickets.
See you there!