• Assist with updating all Policies and Procedures
• Assist with organization of files in Records Room
• Review and prepare for shredding inactive records
• Assist with preparation of information required for CARF accreditation
• Prepare excel spreadsheets to support required data collection for Ministry of Long-Term Care reporting
• Assist team members with telephone/counter reception
• Provide coverage and support for Screening if required
• Provide administrative support to the Administration Department as assigned
• Enrolled as post-secondary student (College/University) and returning to full-time education at a post-secondary institution in September 2024.
• Previous knowledge in office administration and data entry would be an asset
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently
• Strong Computer skills (Excel, Internet, WORD, ACCESS, Windows)
• Ability to prioritize tasks
• Police background check required
• Confidentiality Agreement must be signed
• Ability to lift file transfer boxes
Work Location: Hastings Manor
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday, 8:30 – 4:30
Position Length: May 21 – August 23, 2024
Closing date to Apply: February 29, 2024 by 4:00 pm
Please direct resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE QUOTE Posting #2024-SUM-HM-53 IN THE SUBJECT LINE WHEN APPLYING FOR THIS POSITION.
FINAL LOCATION BEING FILLED MAY BE DIFFERENT FROM THAT POSTED..
In accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, personal information collected will be used only for the purposes of this employment opportunity.
We thank all candidates who apply, but advise that only those persons selected for an interview will be contacted.
“The County of Hastings is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. Please contact us if you require this posting in an alternate format. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.”